Friday, August 6, 2010

And I'm Back

So it's been a couple months since the last deal fell through during which I've been traipsing around Albany looking at houses and putting in offers.  Well, one of them was finally accepted yesterday!  It's on Mercer St, around the block from the house I lost.  Everyone said things happened for a reason, blah, blah, blah - but impatient ole me was not hearing it. At all.  So it makes me almost reluctant to say that I like this house so much better.  It's twice the size and not much more money.  Big enough so now I'll have a guest room that you all can stay in.  No promises on actually having a bed in there for a while, so don't throw away the air mattress just yet.  


Inspection is next week and hopefully if all goes well (not a guarantee!) I should be closing late September.

No comments:

Post a Comment